Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Thrift Store Trip

I want to show you what I picked up at one of my favorite thrift shops last week. I try to stop there every couple of weeks and I always find a few treasures. I have found that Fridays are the best day to shop there because everything in the store is 50% off, yay! I was able to get there on Wednesday so it wasn't half off, but the total for everything was under $4.00, you can't beat that bargain.

I purchased a milk glass vase (when I got home I found out it has a chip in it, darn), two small turquoise plates, sugar bowl, creamer, small jar, and a group of chicks.


The sugar bowl is a pretty pink color with turquoise flowers on the lid and the creamer is a different pattern, but also with flowers in turquoise, purple, and yellow. 


I think the plates will be saved for a mosaic project, the chicks will be used at Easter and I will probably decorate and make a votive holder out of the small jar. I will post pics when the projects are completed.

Next time I will have pictures of the new jewelry I have been making for the upcoming holiday season.

See you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01