Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Peek at Some New Necklace Designs

Last week I promised to show you a couple of new jewelry designs for the upcoming holiday season, well here they are. They have a little bit of vintage flair which I love. Take a look...

This is a simple design with shades of green stones. I used glass beads and natural stones on a ball chain.

I love butterflys and this necklace below started with a vintage butterfly pin and some lace which is so soft on your neck. I thought the Life pendant was appropriate with the butterfly, a second chance at a completely new and different life.

This necklace was made with lots of vintage treasures. The pearls are from an old necklace, the starburst is a clip earring and the bottom piece was also part of an earring. I love how it has a vintage glam look.


I really like the look of keys hanging on a necklace. This one says Life and it also has the lock/keyhole along with vintage pearls, buttons, and lace. Hmmmm, I just want to keep everything I make!

The last design is one made with a couple of pendants that I handmade with clay and some swirl stamps.

Well that's all for now. I have lots more to make and I will try to have a few more peeks before the holidays. You can also see these photos and more on my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/lisamarksdesigns.

Bye for now,




No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01