Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lots of Cameos

My last post had a photo of a couple of cameos that I created and 
I made a bunch more to add to them. 
There are a variety of cameo styles and I collected a bunch of 
different cameos to upcycle -- they are all beautiful. 
Which style do you like best?


The most popular ones have the side view of a lady's face, 
some are ivory/shell looking and others have a photo of a family member. 
There are also other styles with flowers on them and more with 
romantic victorian scenes on them. I think they are all beautiful.
Here are a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy.

Cameo1 by Lisa Marks Designs
Came21 by Lisa Marks Designs
Cameo3 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo4 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo5 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo6 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo7 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo8 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo9 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo10 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo11 by Lisa Marks Designs

Cameo12 by Lisa Marks Designs
Cameo13 by Lisa Marks Designs

Hope you enjoyed these cameos and leave a comment and let me know which style is your favorite.


Come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01