Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Almost Valentine's Day

Jewelry is a great gift for your lady for Valentine's Day. Here are some great new designs with more to come.

This weekend I will be at the Valentine's Art Market in the Eilandarts Center/
The Station Coffee on Friday evening and then at 
Decotique Antique Shop on Saturday. 
Details below the pictures. 

Some sparkly bling and pretty pearls. All one of a kind.

A collection of cameo jewelry and I have a bunch more in production. Some of these are so different and so pretty. 

This was a plain locket and I added the flower to the front and finished with vintage white beads. 

I painted, distressed and waxed the key and escutcheon and used some vintage pearls and darling mini pink buttons on the chain.
 

Two one of a kind vintage button pendants.

Key to my heart bracelet in purple.

Heart bracelet


A double strand heart bracelet. 

Some really cute ceramic owl earrings and a necklace. 

A variety of new earrings plus bunches more coming. 

All of this will be with me this weekend. I will also have more vintage linen and 
handkerchief pillows with me like the ones pictured HERE and some special 
handmade Valentine decorations.

If you need something special, just let me know. 

Friday, February 12, 2016
4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Eilandarts Center/The Station Coffee
10 E. Chestnut Street
Merchantville, NJ 08109

Saturday, February 13, 2016
12:00 noon to 8:00 pm
Decotique Antiques
13 N. Centre Street
Merchantville, NJ

Can't wait to see you this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01