Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Great Craft Show

So, the craft show on Friday was really good. There weren’t a lot of crafters this year or as many customers as in years past, I guess that is a sign of the times, but it was still a great day for me. I also met some really nice, creative people. I took a few pictures of some of the other crafters and I will introduce them to you. 

Michael and Joseph make handcrafted photo greeting cards. The photos are gorgeous; they found a great way to use some of their vacation photos.
 


I bought some of this card, the flowers are beautiful and the colors just jump out at you. You can reach them at www.facebook.com/2kleverkats.

This is Joyce. Some of what she sells are vintage style Christmas ornaments and tied fabric wreaths. Joyce and I are huge “salers” and we drove out to the Longest Yard Sale a couple of years ago. It was fabulous. Here are some of her tied fabric wreaths; they are much more beautiful in person. Doesn’t seem like the pictures do everything justice.

 
These are some of the vintage style ornaments. Joyce collects vintage postcards and uses some of the pictures from them for the ornaments. I have a bunch of these ornaments on my tree – love them. Joyce also takes special orders for personalized ornaments, these are great to attach to a present, and it’s a gift in itself.

 
 
Jamie aka Miranda Chance for Atelier Singe was selling her jewelry designs. Her designs have a bold chunky look to them with lots of beautiful colors.

This is my favorite, I am all about the turquoise.

Jennifer aka Country Woods Candle Company makes candles with a natural soy based wax with no dyes. They smell great and she also uses wood wicks that crackle when lit!

She also makes a fragrant room spray and rings for the candle jars that are just beautiful. You can order from her website www.countrywoodscandleco.com.

 
Mary and her sister Ruthanne displayed crochet items blankets, doilies, and scarves, etc. This blanket is beautiful and again I don’t think the photo does it justice.


Well that's all for today. If you want to get in touch with any of these crafters, just let me know. Next time I will show you some of my new designs that I displayed at the show. See you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01