Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Favorite Color

I'm so blue, turquoise that is...  my favorite color. I use it as an accent color all over my house, like here in the dining room. I have two windows on the side of my house that get great light during the day. I put some of my turquoise glass in the window for some great color in the room. It really brightens up the whole room.



I really like all of these vases and I have been collecting them for years. I got a couple of them at the Pier One Imports clearance store. I loved that store. I think I was in there at least once a week and was so sad when they closed all of their clearance stores.



Here are photos of more turquoise -- a pitcher and glasses and some white milk glass. Yeah I have a collection of white milk glass too. I really like the hobnail style, but I also have other pieces. I'll post pictures of that another time.





And yes I also collect some silver, shhh. This tray is one of my favorite pieces of silver. It's bigger than most trays I've seen, really ornate, and has legs. I picked this up at the Goodwill store for about $6.00, amazing - I know.





Cheerio for now!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01